Brake Pads Packages
Offer Expires On 31 March, 2023
ALJ is running a tactical brake pads change campaign which includes changing rear or front brake pads, skimming, labor and VAT.
Terms and Conditions
- These packages are valid only at Abdul Latif Jameel (ALJ) Toyota service centers (Lexus centers are excluded) for the period 1st of Nov. till 31st of March 2023.
- Packages price includes replacement of front or rear brake pads, skimming, labor and VAT.
- Packages prices as per models:
SR. 499 (Corolla and Yaris, Echo, Avanza, Prius)
SR. 666 (86, Avalon, Camry, Aurion, Innova, Corolla Cross, FJ, Fortuner, Prado, Previa and Rush)
SR. 777 (C-HR, Highlander, Hilux, Land Cruiser, RAV4, Sequoia)
- All Toyota vehicles model included in this campaign, except Dyna, Hi-Ace, Coaster and Supra.
- All package prices including labor fees and Toyota Genuine spare parts.
- The company has the right to change the price at any time without prior notice.
- Availing these packages automatically supersedes all existing discount contracts.
- These packages are applicable for cash customers only (ATM card, Visa, & Master card).
- These packages are not subject to alteration of any kind and must remain as mentioned.
- This document does not entail any responsibilities, obligations, rights, or claims conflicting to what is stated and according to the company’s intention
Brake Pad Package
What are the centers providing these packages?
All Abdul Latif Jameel (ALJ) Toyota service centers (Lexus centers are excluded)
What is included in these Packages?
These packages include front or rear brake pads with disc skimming, labor and VAT.
Which TOYOTA Car models are accepted in these packages?
All Toyota vehicles model except Dyna, Hi-Ace, Coaster and Supra.
Which brake discs will be skimmed?
Will Skim only the disks located in the same side where the new brake pad will be replaced.