Terms and Conditions
- The campaign applies to Toyota vehicles except for diesel engines, Coaster, Dyna, Hiace, TOYOTA 86, Supra, Granvia.
- (Note: Lexus vehicles are not included in the campaign)
- This Campaign is valid for vehicles serviced at Abdul Latif Jameel Retail Company Ltd Service Centers only.
- (Note: Lexus service centers are not included)
- The campaign is valid for cash payment guests only (can be paid by Debit Card, Visa or MasterCard).
- The price includes Labor, Parts & Oil for PM items as per the owner’s manual. Iridium Spark Plugs, Injector Cleaner & Fuel filter are not included in the fixed price.
- The Price includes VAT.
- The company has the right to change the prices and modify or cease the campaign at any time without a prior notice.
- Complimentary car wash is applicable only for Major Service paid by the guest.
- Engine oil (10W- 40) Semi-Synthetic grade is used in the campaign packages.
- If the guest wishes to use synthetic oil, he shall then pay (in cash) the difference amount between the oil prices.
- No payment or discount will be accepted for any spare parts or oils supplied by the guest in this campaign.
- Periodic maintenance in this campaign shall not be replaced with any other services / repairs
- Additional repair jobs will be charged to the guest based on his approval
- 5,000 KM interval is not in the scope of this campaign (Vehicles operated in severe conditions).
- All Free Intermediate Services included in this campaign is for the guest’s vehicle, for which the Major service has been paid, and is not transferable to any other vehicle, whether owned or not owned by the guest.
- The guest is eligible for the next Free Intermediate Service either within 12 Months after the previous Major Service paid by him or within 12,000 KM only from the previous odometer reading, whichever comes first.
- Guest cannot avail cash back / additional discount for any missed Free Intermediate Service or in case of “Total loss”.
- Benefiting from this campaign will automatically cancel all existing discounts agreements and contracts (e.g. Fleet discounts and Fleet employees’ discounts).
- The campaign does not apply to vehicles covered by the free maintenance campaign "Ma-Alek" until the end of the free maintenance period (50,000 km or 3 years from Date of Purchase whichever comes first).
- This campaign cannot be combined with any other campaigns, maintenance contracts or other packages such as (Kasban, ALAYNA, Hatrick etc.) or discounts, until the expiration of the mentioned contracts.
- This document does not entail any liability, obligation, rights or claims on the company other than what is stated in it and is not interpreted or interpreted contrary to the company's intent
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is considered as a part of the Terms and Conditions for this campaign.
Jameel Maintenance Program
What are the vehicles included in the scope of Jameel Maintenance Program?
The campaign applies to Toyota vehicles except for diesel engines, Coaster, Dyna, Hiace, TOYOTA 86, Supra and Granvia.
(Note: Lexus vehicles are not included in the campaign)
In which centers can customers avail this campaign?
Which type of customers are targeted for this campaign?
Which are the services covered under Jameel Maintenance Program?
Periodic Maintenance starting from 20K
10,000 KM is the service Interval for each PM service
5,000 KM interval is not in the scope of Jameel Maintenance Program (Vehicles operated in severe conditions)
What are the free services that Guest can avail?
What are the PM Items included in the fixed price?
The Price includes Labor, Parts & Oil for PM items as per the owner’s manual.
Additional repair jobs will be charged to the customer based or his approval. (E.g.: Brake Pad replacement, Wheel Alignment etc.)
Iridium Spark Plug, Injector Cleaner, Fuel Filter are not included in this campaign
- Iridium Spark Plugs not included in 100K & 200K price
- Fuel Filter not included in 80K & 160K price
- Injector Cleaner is not included in all intervals price
What is the timeline and Max odometer reading up to which the guest can avail the free intermediate service after completion of Major service?
The guest can avail the free intermediate service within 12 months after the previous Major Service paid by him or within 12,000 KM only from the previous odometer reading, whichever comes first.
- E.g.: If Paid Major service is done on 1st Dec 2019, then Free Intermediate service can be availed on or before 30th Nov 2020
- E.g.: Guest has done paid major 20K service at an odometer reading of 21,500 KM, He is eligible for free intermediate service up to odometer reading of 33,500 KM
Can the Guest avail cash back / additional discount if he has missed the scheduled free service or If the vehicle becomes “Total Loss”?
Guest cannot avail cash back / additional discount for any missed free intermediate service or in case of “Total loss”.
Can the guest transfer his free service to another car?
If the guest completed his Major service in one ALJR Service center, can he avail the free service in another ALJR Service center?
Whether Guests having Ma-Alek are eligible for this service?
What is the grade of engine oil used in the packages?
If the guest wishes to use synthetic oil, how will it be charged?
Whether Guests having Alayna, Hatrick, Kasban, or any other service contracts are eligible for this service?
This campaign cannot be combined with any other campaigns, maintenance contracts or other packages such as (Kasban, ALAYNA, Hatrick etc.) or discounts, until the expiration of the mentioned contracts.
Benefiting from this campaign will automatically cancel all existing discounts agreements and contracts (e.g. Fleet discounts and Fleet employees’ discounts).
Whether the guest can provide any spare parts or oil for the service?
Can the guest replace the Periodic Maintenance with any other service?
Whether Complimentary Car Wash is included in Paid Major & Free Intermediate Services?
Yaris, Corolla, Rush
Avanza, C-HR, Highlander, Camry, Avalon, Rav4, Aurion, Fortuner, Hilux, Innova, Previa & Prius
LC 200, LC 70, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia, Prado
|Major Maintenance 1||20K, 60K,100K,140K & 180K||SAR 666/-||SAR 999/-||SAR 1,499/-|
|Intermediate Maintenance||30K, 70K, 110K, 150K, 190K||Free||Free||Free|
|Major Maintenance 2||40K, 80K, 120K,160K & 200K||SAR 999/-||SAR 1499/-||SAR 2,099/-|
|Intermediate Maintenance||50K, 90K, 130K, 170K, 210K||Free||Free||Free|